- This event has passed.
Bosnia Sufi Tour 2018
04/06/2018 - 10/06/2018
4. June bis 10. June 2018 tourplan: 4. June day of arrival
5. – 9. June programme 10. June day of return
Like in the last three years with our master Dr. Oruc Güvenc, who passed away in July 2107, we will do the Pyramid Sufi tour with his wife Andrea Azize Güvenς.
The pyramids are located close to the village Visoko.
Visoko is located at the place where the river Fojnica flows into the river Bosna, approximatly 25 Km northwest from Sarajevo.
Semir Osmangic, a bosnian researcher, discovered 2005 a pyramide, which was seen long time as a natural mountain.
Since this time, his discoveries seem to be a science crime story, which goes on until today. When we visited several places, connected to the pyramids, we could feel amazing energies. Mostly we went back home strengthened.
- One or two professionally leaded guidance through the tunnels, between the pyramids and to the specific energy points.
- Baksıdance, Sema, Dhikr, Sohbet from Azize Güvenς
As far as possible, we will do our meditations outside, close to the river and in the green and on the sun pyramide and in the tunnel.Possible excursions:
- Derwish-monastary Bunaguelle
- the waterfalls Bihac ́-slapovi,agreeing to the group and weather conditions
Flights or busses for the journey are booked individually.
At the airport of Sarajevo it is possible to rent a car. There will be one car rented by Azize, so contact her, when you come by plane.
The accommodations in the hotel can be booked by Roswitha Kottek and we hope to get a good price as in the last years before, around 25.-E per night with breakfast.
Because the travel time is in the Ramadan, there will be a breakfast in the night, in the hotel, for those who are fasting. The dinner is after sundown. For those who are not fasting, all meals can be taken as wanted, according to the tour-plan.
For the seminar activities, we ask for free donations, so that the travel costs and accommodation of Azize can be covered.
Please connect as soon as possible to:
- Roswitha Kottek firstname.lastname@example.org
- Azize Güvenc email@example.com